We operate on a sliding scale per 50-minute session
We currently do not take insurance, but we are in the process to accept a variety of insurance in the very near future. We will work with each client on an individual basis to accommodate and get the proper help needed. By the summer of 2016, services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. We will update our site as we add providers. In the meantime, you can check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.